1.These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (“The Agreement”) between you (“The Customer”) and convenient cleaning for the provision of services by convenient cleaning.Please take some time to review this Agreement. By using our bond cleaning services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Before using our services, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
2.100% Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for 7 days after completion – If for some reason the clean does not pass you need to contact us within 5 days of the clean. We will organise our cleaners to return to rectify issues without charge within 3 Days of receiving the proper Email with clear pictures of concern areas, it does not include refunds. We need you to have a clear list of what needs to be re-done.
3.Please understand that our service does not guarantee items which we had not done on the day of cleaning and only covers items mentioned on tax invoice as per as customer requirements. We do not guarantee dust settled from the time we clean to the time of inspection; an empty house can accumulate dust very quickly. We also do not guarantee anything being dirtied from an open home .
4.The company or its authorised agents agrees to perform the work specified in professional manner using reasonable care to obtain satisfactory result. The professional cleaner is limited in attaining the best result in some cases due to condition and nature of cleaning required on specific items using standard methods of cleaning.
5. We are fully insured in case any accident or damage happens. But we will not be held responsible for repair or replacement of items broken or damaged due to pre-existing wear and tear, incorrect installation, assembly or usage or imposed damaged afterwards. If damage has been proven to be caused by us then please notify convenient cleaning within 24 hrs of day of cleaning and we will get it fixed or if cannot be repaired then we will compensate with items current cash value.
6. Quotes: If a quote is given on sight unseen based, it is only an estimate based on average room sizes and on the property being left in a reasonable cleanliness state. We have very good records on price accuracy when we provide quote over the phone or email; it rarely changes. Though some properties in very bad condition may require extra cleaning time. So extra charges may apply in the following conditions – (a) Homes that are not regularly cleaned or have been neglected may well require additional hours; (b) Properties that have had pets, small children and have had vigorous wear and tear may also incur extra costs; (c) Houses containing a second kitchen such as a granny flat will incur additional costs which must be agreed upon before starting the job; (d) Usually large properties with 5 or more bedroom, 3 plus bathrooms, multiple living areas and levels will need an individual quote based on the extensive work done.The quotation may change if the property conditions are different to those described or the customer’s original requirements are altered, or booking can be re-scheduled or cancelled if the property is not as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
7. Walls Cleaning: Additional charges may apply if walls are badly marked, or excessively stained as they may require extra cleaning time. Some of marks cannot be clean and not possible to achieve 100% cleaning results.
8. Blind Cleaning: We clean blinds for the purposes of a bond clean, we do dustings only to remove any dust. There is an assumption that the blinds are in good condition. Dirty or greasy blinds take a lot longer to clean and are not included in our standard bond cleaning service. In this case, bringing them to the standard required to pass a cleaning inspection will require a lot more work and thus additional charges may apply.
9. Bond Cleaning Service does not include and may be done upon request at extra agreed cost any of the following items – (a) Whitegoods cleaning (e.g. Fridge, Washing Machine); (b) Upholstery cleaning; (c) Ceiling(s); (d) Grout Cleaning (Floor); (e) Rubbish removal; (g) Washing or wiping of blinds; (h) High Pressure Cleaning (Outside Windows / External House Washing); (i) Balcony Floors. Bond Cleaning in fully furnished properties does not include cleaning of kitchenware and linens such as cutlery and bed sheets. Please understand that different real estate agents have different requirements and it might not be included in our packages. So we strongly advice occupants to check all requirements with their agent and let us know if need to be done to get their bond refunded.
10. Kitchen: If the oven ,stove or rangehood hasn’t been cleaned on regular basis then it is not possible to remove all the carbon & grime & achieve 100% cleaning results. If oven is greasy or very dirty it may incur extra costs.
11. Bathroom: If shower screen, tiles , sink, shower floor hasn’t been cleaned on regular basis then it is not possible to achieve 100% cleaning results and it may incur extra costs.
12. Carpet Cleaning: Our standard steam carpet cleaning will remove dirt, grime and dust from every day foot traffic and most clear liquid spills. Extra charges may apply to heavily soiled carpets. Our best effort will be made to clean the carpets, but the result will vary from carpet to carpet, and the result will be dependent on a number of factors beyond the control of convenient cleaning and that we give no guarantee as to the actual result of the service. Please note that any wear or discolouring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed. Some stains that are deemed permanent may not respond satisfactorily to any treatment. For this reason we do not guarantee removal of permanent stains.Stain or spot Cleaning:-The nature of some spots or stains marks is impossible to restore original colour or texture. At times a spot and stain will appear to be even more visible after a general cleaning of a material. Spotting and stain removal work on rust, liquor, cosmetic, ink, coffee, lipstick and the like is performed at customer risk because removal of some spot and stains is not guarantee due to different factorsConsidering nature of material, type of stain and age of stain or spot.Carpeting in nature has certain permanent characterises such as fluffing, blooming, pile shading, colour fading, browning, shredding on high trafficking area , pressing of pile which cannot be cleaned or fixed with carpet cleaning.We advise not to walk with dirty shoes or move furniture or items after carpet is being steam cleaned as we will not be liable for any damage caused from that.
13. Personal belongings: We do not take responsibility for personal belongings left in the property.
14. Property not empty:-This is occupant responsibility to make property empty as per as our requirement for cleaning. Moving of furniture or items is not included and must be moved by customer prior to booking. Property needs to be empty if not furnished on the day of cleaning or will incur additional costs as it takes more time in cleaning or delays our staff from starting a job. If items are not removed then we will do cleaning around them and cannot guarantee 100% results.
15. No Electricity or hot water: This is occupant responsibility to make sure electricity and hot water is connected as per as our requirement for cleaning . We cannot guarantee 100% results if it’s not provided as hot water and electricity is must to clean items such as oven, rangehood, carpets, floors , bathrooms shower tiles etc.
16. Parking: Customer should provide parking or pay for parking charge if required.
17. Keys and swipes: We need to have the key and swipes of your property and on the day of the service as per as our requirements and security reasons.. Extra charges may apply for collection & dropping of keys.We will be liable if we lost your keys. We will not be liable if we are advised by occupants to leave keys somewhere as they can’t be physically present to take possession of keys from us after we had finished the cleaning.
18. Payment: Payment has to be made on the same day of our service .Payments can be made before or while our staff are at the premises only or we will hold the keys until payment has been settled .You can pay us by card (Saving, Cheque or Credit Card) or cash or over the phone (with credit card only ).Payment must be settled 30 mins before our service is done if customer will not be returning to property. In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full , including legal costs. Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 13% PA, calculated for the period the account is due until the date it is paid.
19. Extra charges may apply in situations where it is difficult to access the property or if heavy carpet cleaning equipment has to be carried to the higher floor apartments without any lift.
20. Cancellation policy: In order to provide a professional service and to avoid disruption from no-shows and short notice cancellations, and to ensure proper availability for all our customers, we operate 24-hour notice cancellation policy. If you are not able to make it to your booking at the scheduled time, please contact us as soon as possible to determine if we can move your booking that would work better for you. Please kindly give us a minimum of 24 hour notice if you intend to cancel or move your booking to another day – (a) If customer fails to give us at least a 24 hour cancellation notice, the customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee of $40; (b) In the event that customer does not appear or does not provide unencumbered access to the premises for our cleaning team on the day of the service, the customer agrees to pay a cancellation fee of $40 for administrative and travel costs that is equivalent to our minimum call out fee. We Reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property is not as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.